Skincare & Makeup Haul from BeautyMNL!

Tuesday, August 1, 2017 Philippines


2017 woke me up. I turned 24 this year, which only means I am really close to becoming an actual Tita. *shookt* As early as now, believe it or not, I can see changes in my skin. This is why I have started investing in quality skincare and makeup. Thankfully, the number one beauty store in the PH, BeautyMNL, has given me access to all different kinds of skincare and makeup brands, both local and international.

Whenever I check out BeautyMNL's site, I am always gripping onto my wallet because they have everything I ask for! Shopping has never been this easy - you can shop by brand, price, or you can simply type the specific product in the search bar. They also have a waitlist feature wherein you will get a notification when a product you like is back in stock. BeautyMNL takes pride in their shipping because your order will certainly arrive the following work day (for Metro Manila residents), and will take 5 to 7 days for the rest of the PH. In addition, when your total purchase reaches PHP 1,500 and up, you'll get free shipping!

Let's go ahead with the product reviews!
Disclaimer: I have received these products earlier this July, however, I wanted to test all of the products first before I review in detail. :) 

P R O D U C T S

PHP 399 (On sale for PHP 299!)  


Maybelline FIT me Matte + Poreless Foundation has been all over my YouTube feed. Most beauty gurus were impressed, so I had to try it out for myself! I got it in the shade 120 which is the lightest shade available in BeautyMNL.

Claim:
A liquid foundation that mattifies, and makes your skin look poreless and refined.
Verdict:
The foundation provides medium coverage, matte finish but still gives off a glow. It blends out easily on the skin and does not oxidize compared to other liquid foundations. Clearly, this is more suitable for normal to oily skin.

PHP 490 (On sale for PHP 294!)


A result for my Korean-drama obsession is my instant obsession to K-beauty, where I first learned about the miracle of eye creams. I never have seen one in department stores, so I was thrilled when I heard the news that BeautyMNL now sells Korean skincare products!

Claim:
A best-selling snail cream blend that effectively perks up your eyes.
Verdict:
Meet my new best friend! Due to my large puffy eyes, everyone used to notice whenever I don't get enough sleep. Thanks to this product, I can now fool them! Haha! This product works wonders - it reduces puffiness, redness, and darkness around my eye area. Also, a lot of this product goes a long way. Surely, this is my favorite product out of the bunch, if you haven’t taken the hint.

PHP 129 (On sale for PHP 90!)


Innisfree is certainly on the top of the list when it comes to Korean skincare. This is actually my first purchase from them and I was sooo ready to be hydrated!

Claim:
A sleeping mask that cools and hydrates irritated, inflamed skin.
Verdict:
This sleeping pack makes my skincare routine so much easier! After I cleanse, I put this on as my toner and moisturizer. I wake up with youthful-looking skin, well... I am still young to begin with. Kidding aside, it works and the pack can last up to 4 to 6 uses.   

PHP 99


I badly wanted to try this out for so long since I have heard it being compared to the beauty blender, and I was ecstatic that this was available in BeautyMNL!

Claim:
A clear, non-porous, silicon sponge that flawlessly blends foundation.
Verdict:
The silicon sponge spreads out foundation evenly. No product goes to waste since it's non-absorbent. However, I strongly believe that it is not the "new beauty blender". I had a little trouble with the plastic material in the edges, which made it hard to blend the product on my skin.

PHP 240 (On sale for PHP 168!)


Matte lipsticks have been the scene-stealer for so long, I couldn’t find my lip glosses anymore. I needed one for variety and I found one that is too cute to ignore! I got it in the shade Barbie Pink.

Claim:
A brilliant gloss for a slick, high-shine look.
Verdict:
I was utterly impressed by the sheer quality of this gloss. It does not give a sticky feeling, and does not have big chunks of glitter (I hate those lol). I will probably use this as a lip topper to give dimension to my lips. 

F R E E B I E S

Origins Feel Good Mini Facial

Castille Soap
Just when I thought I couldn't be any luckier, freebies were included in my package. Yay! Sincerely, I had fun shopping in BeautyMNL. A lot of items were on sale and I enjoyed browsing through the legit reviews in Beauty by You, as well! 

Recently, I discovered that BeautyMNL has an online magazine which is called the Bloom. One segment that caught my attention is the Budget Buys. Budget Buys is a compilation of stories wherein they compare two (2) products: 1 affordable/drugstore product; and 1 high-end product. Bloom is also a haven for articles like 6 Eco-Friendly Essentials that Make a Big Difference, and K-beauty Flash Sale: 20 Discounted Products You Absolutely Need. I recommend you check Bloom out! 



Lastly, I would like to thank the BeautyMNL team for sending these products to me! I am honored to have a chance to work with you! 

Disclaimer (again): All product claims are from the BeautyMNL website.

Have you shopped in BeautyMNL?
How was your experience?


12 comments

  1. Lovely haul, Mel! Mine was all about skincare! Hindi ako masyadong knowledgeable kasi sa makeup. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ella!!! ♥ I saw your blogpost nga! Puro for skin protection, kaya pala ang ganda ng skin moooo

      Delete
  2. Same! I started investing on good skincare products na rin so my skin would thank me later. Haha. Looks like I'm getting that snail cream next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Da! You won't regret it, ang mura rin kasi! Hehehe.

      Delete
  3. May maganda namang naidulot yung kdrama. Haha! Sobrang trusted ko na yung mga kbeauty products. Effective sila especially for skin care. Innisfree looks promising and para ngang madami na din good reviews about them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Agree! Innisfree talaga ang naiisip ko kapag Korean skincare! ♥

      Delete
  4. Can't get over that lip gloss' color, lucky you, you got it almost half the price!

    Tienne - www.foregathers.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is so true! Their sales are generous!

      Delete
  5. Balak ko din sana bumili nung maybelline kasi ganda ng reviews pero pinigilan ko sarili ko kasi may foundation pa naman ako wahahaha pareho tayo ng binili, yung eye cream! :) Sana effective sya hehe
    buti pa kayo naabutan nyo freebies. ako wala nabiling freebies ang sad kainis haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, ako din nagpigil nung una :D Pero dahil wala pa rin naman akong matte foundation, bumigay din! Let me know what you think about the eye cream! Hehe

      Delete
  6. WOW those prices are such great deals ♥ Especially Maybelline's foundation (I've been eyeing that too!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Fit Me foundation has been the hype recently!

      Delete

Want to share something? Don't forget to include your name and website!

Latest Instagrams

© Melissa the Mermaid. Design by FCD.