SAVOUR: Earth Kitchen, BGC

Sunday, September 11, 2016 Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines



Mayren and I decided to go for a healthy dinner date because we're both NOT going to the gym as of the moment (typical lazy couple). As per Zomato's suggestion, Earth Kitchen is one of the top healthy picks to go to. 



Things you need to know
  • Opening Hours: 11am-10pm (Mon-Thu); 10am-11pm (Fri-Sun) 
  • Address: U205, Bonifacio Highstreet, 7th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
  • Price for two: PHP 950 and up 


The place

Based on the restaurant's name, their theme was warm and earthy. Customers can either dine indoors or out. The interior was quite natural - wooden dining tables, plants hanging from the walls and ceiling, and artificial grass carpets. The mood was to bring the outdoors inside and I think that's genius. 







Toldya there were grass carpets! :))

The service

The crew were warm and friendly. They showed us to our seats and took our orders. Our food was brought to us momentarily. Although, we were the only customers there so I couldn't really tell if they serve fast.




The food

It was kind of a hit and miss when it came to the food. I ordered the Tempura Salad (ebi and fish tempura, organic/naturally processed vegetables, roasted sesame dressing) and Mayren chose the Chicken and Spicy Banana Blossom (poached organic chicken breast, coconut vinaigrette, crispy shallots, peanut, cilantro). 


Tempura Salad

Chicken and Spicy Banana Blossom
Complementary Prawn Crackers

My salad was excellent! I mean, seriously, it's the best salad I've tasted in my life. The tempura was flavorful, the veggies were fresh and crispy, and the sauce was marvelous.

The vinaigrette, on the other hand, was weird. Both of us had no clue what vinaigrette really was until we ordered it. It was sour and just plain weird. HAHA. And did I mention it had banana blossoms (puso ng saging)? Nevertheless, the complementary prawn crackers were crispy and were nice enough for appetizer. 



Overall, I loved my dining experience here in Earth Kitchen, although Mayren did not. I'd probably persuade him to come back, and for that salad, I will. 

Summary

Pocket-Friendly ♥♥♥
Quality & Taste  ♥♥♥♥
Service ♥♥♥♥
Instagrammable   ♥♥♥♥

Recommendation

Tempura Salad - 100% yes
Earth Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Do you enjoy eating in healthy restaurants, like I do?
Do you have any suggestions?


Just keep swimming,
Melissa

29 comments

  1. Now I'm directly sad it is so far away from Bavaria ...
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, place is perfect for nature lovers. I enjoying eating healthy food, I haven't tried eating here but I love Chimara and SaladStop :)

    Very nice review, Melissa. Would love to eat here.

    P.S You look younger than your age, you're so pretty <3

    love, jonine
    http://joninegarcia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you liked my review, Jonine! I haven't tried SaladStop and Chimara, but I'll check them out soon. :)

      Regarding my age, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Lol. :))))

      Delete
  3. Sakto! I'll be trying the one on Katipunan now. I'll get the tempura salad. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! I love your blog!!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bella! I love your blog, as well. :) ♥

      Delete
  5. This place looks awesome and so does the food!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great place to eat! Thanks for sharing xo, sharon

    http://www.stylelullaby.com/fashion/20-bombers-on-my-radar-this-season/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Earth Kitchen!

    Sheena
    www.sheenalovessunsets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how Earth Kitchen brings the outdoors in! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed! Such a great theme for a resto. :) Thanks for reading, Ashley!

      Delete
  9. It always sucks when one person's food is awesome and the other's isn't. That tempura salad sound so good though! I'll be having tempura for dinner tonight!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! And yes, tempura is looove. Thanks for reading, Rina! :)

      Delete
  10. BGC has a lot to offer when it comes to food. Thanks for blogging about this. I have to try that Tempura Salad for once. The ambiance is good for relaxing. <3 Also I love everything in brown <3

    Jeanie | http://jeaniebeans.ph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! BGC is such a great place to find restos around Taguig and Makati area. You should try the Tempura Salad and then tell me your thoughts. Thanks for reading, Jeanie! :)

      Delete
  11. This looks like an amazing place :)

    By the way, I love your header and the beautiful writing <3

    Best
    Michaela
    Michaelablog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michaela! :) I take pride in my work in PowerPoint. HAHAHAHA!

      Delete
  12. this looks like exactly my kind of place, so cute!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll enjoy this place! Thank you, Danielle! :)

      Delete

Want to share something? Don't forget to include your name and website!

Latest Instagrams

© Melissa the Mermaid. Design by FCD.