STRUT: Find Fashion Clothing and Sexy Plus Size Clothing in FashionMia

Wednesday, October 26, 2016


As a millennial, I usually have no time to shop at malls anymore because I spend a lot of time at work and waste too much time in the internet *frowns*. Nevertheless, shops coped up with our busy generation and online shops started popping up. Just recently, I came across FashionMia - an online fashion clothing store that sells a wide variety of affordable fashion clothing for women of all sizes.


FashionMia offers a wide range of choices - from dresses, to thermal coats, bomber jackets, and sexy plus size clothing for any season. I was absolutely enticed! Here's a preview of their site, for you to know what I'm talking about.





See what I mean? Affordable + Fashionable!

Here are my fashion inspo picks:

Fashion pick #1: Bohemian Babe

For my bohemian side, I picked this lovely bell-sleeved pink shift dress with mandarin crew cut details. To neutralize things out and not look too princess-y, I picked this sea green loose trench coat. I just love these two shades together! I also chose this floral-embroidered denim skirt which is the bomb. This would totally look good with any outfit I have in my closet right now, it's crazy. I am just in love with vintage-looking skirts nowadays. 


Fashion pick #2: Basic Chick

For the basic girl in me, the outfits that I chose are mostly black because I am loving it for the Christmas season and I have way too many white clothes!!! I picked this simple off-shoulder knitwear with a choker ensemble. As you may not know, our Christmas season here in the Philippines is still pretty humid, so this would totally warm you up and plus, you can still strut your shoulders (yaaas!). This would totally look good with a green plaid school girl skirt, which is my favorite out of this look. Its print is preppy but still gives you the power to play around with your top and shoes. Lastly, I picked an awesome patched denim jacket to complete the look. 


Fashion pick #3: Sexy Lady
This third set is for my mom. Since Christmas season is nearing and she'd totally expect an awesome gift from me, I picked these three plus size clothing for her. Mom or Mama, as I call her, enjoys wearing cotton leggings because they are the comfiest - couldn't agree more. I also liked this red long-sleeved dress because duh, it has pockets. Last but certainly not the least, something sexy for the holidays - a little black dress.

For more information, check out there site: www.fashionmia.com!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored. All photos used are from FashionMia.



Which look do you like best?
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below! 

29 comments

  1. Love the Bohemian Babe :)

    www.leilaandvanya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cowl neck in the small set of pictures and black dress in the last set of pictures.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! Fashionmia has a lot of good stuff. :)

      Delete
  3. I have never heard of this brand but it has some lovely items - thanks for sharing!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Charlotte! Thanks for visiting my site. :)

      Delete
  4. That shop sounds great.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally digging the basic chic <3

    xx, <a href="http://thediaryqueen.com/'>The Diary Queen</a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like their pieces. Really nice and affordable. It always a good thing to discover new fashion stores. Thank you for sharing :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some awesome picks, love your style!
    yasminanicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great picks, thanks for sharing Melissa! :) x
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just checked out the site! Fantastic items! Thanks for sharing! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks, Cielo! Glad this post helped you. Have checked out any clothing? :)

      Delete
  10. I've never heard of this website before but they have some lovely outfits :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad this post helped you, Rosy! Which set is your favorite? :)

      Delete

Want to share something? Don't forget to include your name and website!

Latest Instagrams

© Melissa the Mermaid. Design by FCD.