STRUT: In Flareness

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines


This is the first time I've allotted a huge part of my weekend for a fashion photo shoot. My friend convinced me to go try one, and I'm so glad I did because it was extremely fun! I am deeply grateful for everything, especially to the people whom have supported me and pushed me to pursue my love for fashion.





My OOTD is a simple grayscale three-piece featuring flared jeans. Flared jeans have been the go-to bottoms of girls who are vertically challenged (like me haha) since the 70's. Pairing it with heels or wedges definitely gives every girl the wanted boost - hihi yes!




Top
Cropped top from Jukaykay (ig: @jukaykayatbp)

Bottom
Flared denim jeans from Giordano

Outerwear
Long white vest from Trendsetter Bazaar (I'm sorry I don't remember the exact booth)

Shoes
White platforms from Hue Manila (ig: @huemanila

Accessories
Sunnies from Sunnies Studios
Gold heart necklace from Luxessories (ig: @luxessories_)
Gold watch from Casio



This photoshoot will not be a success if not for Josamm Felices, my photographer. Josamm is an amateur photographer who has been photographing models for portrait shoots and special events. He's been such a great person to shoot with. His positive energy is contagious and his feedback is encouraging. If you're interested to work or collaborate with him, just check his instagram account (@byjosamm) or email him at felicesjosamm@gmail.com


Just keep swimming,
Melissa

4 comments

  1. I still can't believe flared jeans are back!! HAHA! It's my favorite jeans nung HS until it became a fashion no-no in college. Fashion world is surely round.

    But you are so pretty, bbgirl! :*

    www.beadeegee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, fashion just keeps us on our toes! :) Thank you, B! :*

      Delete
  2. Love the look, Melissa! And the shoot location seemed to cooperate. Haha.

    xx, The Diary Queen

    ReplyDelete

Want to share something? Don't forget to include your name and website!

Latest Instagrams

© Melissa the Mermaid. Design by FCD.