SPEAK: April #MELmorabilia2016

Saturday, April 30, 2016 Philippines


APRIL: Making Time for New and Old People



Stories behind the photos:
  • Our team building event was held in Villa Juanita, Bulacan. There are actually 2 photos taken. The other one includes me because my boss insisted on capturing the second one so that I won't get left out (how can I say no to that, lol). 
  • The middle photo was with my family and our old family friends. We visited their new home in Cavite, had some drinks, and stayed there for the night. 

In the picture:
  • "Phoebe" sunnies in rose gold from +Sunnies Studios 
  • Menow Kiss Proof Soft Lipsticks in #5 and #15 from @lipkitph (ig)
  • Vintage flower headband  

Post a Comment

Want to share something? Don't forget to include your name and website!

Latest Instagrams

© Melissa the Mermaid. Design by FCD.